Friday, January 22, 2010

Dental Face Mask Dental Nightmare?

Dental Nightmare? - dental face mask

I had pulled the last teeth, I can get dentures. I have diabetes and, of course, "said the dentist, I could not eat or drink before surgery.

Now I have no doubt that the Dominican Republic Twilight MED used to have to meet me, I had in the past and that the only way that never a tooth. But this time I had 18 teeth, each had to be extracted. Once the EWSD IV placed in the arm and the gas mask on his face, said it would relax me. Well, nothing happened, I do not relax, but what we have been in pain every shot makes my mouth the pain was unreal, but here is a nightmare when they began to draw, draw, crackle and break all his teeth. Couldnt speak good, because something that they use to force your mouth. I know I do not understand a word he said, but it took 2 hours to reach all pulled.Now possiable that she was about drugs?

1 comment:

  1. It sounds more like you were awake during the surgery. I do not recommend simply talking to your doctor what happened (it has), but also the hospital's anesthesia department.

    ReplyDelete