Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Strange Smell, Metal Poisoning Help My Car Is Acting Really Strange?

Help my car is acting really strange? - strange smell, metal poisoning

I had my 89 Buick Century 6YS and that, s ok, but yesterday I was driving and if I act my foot on the gas as it does not go fast in t all.I had to walk a few times going metal just a thermostat. The was obtained, how warm and I stopped when I want to blow the engine that I mean a single mother, and that everything I s. What do you think could be the problem? p, s, sometimes going to start and stop and start anew pop and it smells bad, could be the carburetor,,, THANK YOU to all who responded that ,,,,,, Shelly in Seattle

1 comment:

  1. It could be some problems with the carburetor jets .. You want to look at it, but as far as overheating, look at the thermostat changed forever. The thermostat is located in the upper radiator hose where it connects to the engine and opens when the engine is warm enough to cool the liquid radiator to the engine. If the bonding, not an opening when Rev It Up or driving at all, not the engine coolant. These are my recommendations.

    ReplyDelete